Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > works in progress

works in progress working on a project and want to give the public a little glimpse? show it here

Old 08-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #1
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Tournaments Won: 1

Default Design help

I'm working on a flash cartoon, but I'm having trouble designing one of the objects. If anyone could take this kaleidoscope and design it into a flash object, and then attach the .fla file it would be much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0024.JPG (9.7 KB, 12 views)
diet poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

I'm in California right now, I'll do it when i get home.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Anybody?
Old 09-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #4
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

I forgot about this thread...But unfortunately, my laptop hardrive is shot.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:14 AM   #5
VooDoo

If you can't draw a simple image like that then i would recommend that you find a new hobby.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
If you can't draw a simple image like that then i would recommend that you find a new hobby.
If you design a website as shitty as yours, I recommend you don't even try.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:22 AM   #7
VooDoo

It's not the design of the website i care about it's the content, it's always hillarious when newbies try and flame ya. Oh yeah besides what i said i thought i would do it for you anyway Poop since no one else bothered, theres a screenshot and a download attachment just so you can see what it looks like before you download it (flash mx format).

BTW: Forgot to metntion, just incase you don't know import the swf into your stage and then break it apart to edit.
Attached Files
File Type: swf 123.swf (822 Bytes, 7 views)

Last edited by VooDoo; 09-04-2006 at 04:35 AM.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:28 PM   #8
MrNaPaLm32
Banned

Quote:
It's not the design of the website i care about it's the content, it's always hillarious when newbies try and flame ya. Oh yeah besides what i said i thought i would do it for you anyway Poop since no one else bothered, theres a screenshot and a download attachment just so you can see what it looks like before you download it (flash mx format).
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9...e010001kq2.jpg
BTW: Forgot to metntion, just incase you don't know import the swf into your stage and then break it apart to edit.
Thats not very good.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:29 AM   #9
VooDoo

Well if your not contributing except for flames you can shut your fucking mouth, like i fucking care what you think.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:05 PM   #10
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

The reason I'm asking for help is because no matter what I do, I just can't get it to look right, they just keep coming out weird. Actually, they look like the one VooDoo made. No offence voodoo, but the model you made was what most of my attemts looked like, I don't know what it is, it should be simple, but it just keeps coming out crappy.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:09 PM   #11
Zetex
g-user

Tournaments Won: 4

Quote:
Well if your not contributing except for flames you can shut your fucking mouth, like i fucking care what you think.
You obviously do if you are getting frustraded.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #12
VooDoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by diet poop View Post
The reason I'm asking for help is because no matter what I do, I just can't get it to look right, they just keep coming out weird. Actually, they look like the one VooDoo made. No offence voodoo, but the model you made was what most of my attemts looked like, I don't know what it is, it should be simple, but it just keeps coming out crappy.
Well if you want it to look realistic then you shouldn't be using a vector application like Flash (cause if you use vector design it looks like vector), if you want it to look realisitc you use appliactions like 3ds max or Maya not Flash.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:29 PM   #13
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Well if you want it to look realistic then you shouldn't be using a vector application like Flash (cause if you use vector design it looks like vector), if you want it to look realisitc you use appliactions like 3ds max or Maya not Flash.
I don't want it to look realistic, I just want it to look solid. And not pointy.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:51 PM   #14
VooDoo

Maybe you could have gave me an image that was 640x480 instead of an image that is 300x370 and it would also help if the picture wasn't blurry you need extra focus on your eyes to make that picture out which i don't have.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:35 PM   #15
diet poop
I'm a unicorn!

Quote:
Maybe you could have gave me an image that was 640x480 instead of an image that is 300x370 and it would also help if the picture wasn't blurry you need extra focus on your eyes to make that picture out which i don't have.
Well I wasn't expecting a great replica, just a sort of cartooned picture that looks remotely like the kalidascope.

Last edited by diet poop; 09-21-2006 at 07:56 PM.