Go Back   gprime.net boards > projects and submissions > works in progress

works in progress working on a project and want to give the public a little glimpse? show it here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default Check Out This!!

Check out my sweet newest 3D model!! YEAH!!
I've probably been working on it for like three days, and it's coming out really nice!





jSWEET HUH?
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
Alex de Large
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

no
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
Bosman310
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

rehab why the sudden noob move?
you claim to hate kids like that(i love pandas) then you go pull one yourself... i dont get it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:37 PM   #4
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosman310
rehab why the sudden noob move?
you claim to hate kids like that(i love pandas) then you go pull one yourself... i dont get it?
No, I hate it when people like Ilikepandas post in my thread that I SPECIFICALLY said no spam.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #5
Alex de Large
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
No, I hate it when people like Ilikepandas post in my thread that I SPECIFICALLY said no spam.
wanker
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex de Large
wanker
Why do you insist on being a complete and total jerk all the time? All you do is sit here on Gprime (As a total noob I might add) and make fun of other veterans' work. Why can't you just leave it alone you freaking dumb sh!t?
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:01 PM   #7
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
Why do you insist on being a complete and total jerk all the time? All you do is sit here on Gprime (As a total noob I might add) and make fun of other veterans' work. Why can't you just leave it alone you freaking dumb sh!t?
Because you take this garbage so seriously; if you love doing these renders, more power to you. I just wouldn't expect everyone else to feel the same about them.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyyou27
Because you take this garbage so seriously; if you love doing these renders, more power to you. I just wouldn't expect everyone else to feel the same about them.
Am I forcing them to go and visit my thread? They can put me on their ignore list, for all I care.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #9
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
Am I forcing them to go and visit my thread?
Do you honestly expect people who don't agree with you to not visit your thread? This is in fact public domain where you're posting your images so they are open for review.
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:41 PM   #10
Snow
19th President
 

Default

What's up with you rehab? You've been a biatch ever since you came back.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd
What's up with you rehab? You've been a biatch ever since you came back.
I'm remembering why I left.
==============================
The only reason why I'm pissed now is because of Naziboy and Voodoo. Everyone else is okay in my book.

Last edited by rehabisforquitters; 05-17-2006 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #12
Heyyou27
CIS SCUM
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
The only reason why I'm pissed now is because of Naziboy and Voodoo. Everyone else is okay in my book.
I don't mind Naziboy, and Voodoo is just an idiot; what are they doing that bothers you so much?
Heyyou27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #13
Snow
19th President
 

Default

Voodoo used to be normal.
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:33 PM   #14
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Floyd
Voodoo used to be normal.
yeah, I used to actually regard him as one of the better members of Gprime.

To answer your question about why they piss me off is because they act like they know everything there is to know about everything. And they say stupid things like "Wanker".
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

99.999% of everyone biologically is a "wanker". Nothing special.
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:30 PM   #16
ShOtGuN
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

lol
==============================
well i have no ro0om to talk lol everyone here thinks i am a peice of **** noob *** biatch...and if u dont well then i respect u :)...lol

Last edited by ShOtGuN; 05-17-2006 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:27 AM   #17
Alex de Large
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

i called you a wanker because of this thread. an attempt to be funny.

it just didn't work, and now some people think you're a wanker.

just *sigh* and admit it wasn't funny.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:57 PM   #18
blue gousty
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

its a blooming box... omg... what is the world coming to lmao
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #19
Alex de Large
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue gousty
its a blooming box... omg... what is the world coming to lmao
LOL! You're proper funny.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #20
VooDoo
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
yeah, I used to actually regard him as one of the better members of Gprime.

To answer your question about why they piss me off is because they act like they know everything there is to know about everything. And they say stupid things like "Wanker".

Nah guys i'm okay i'm just releasing some tension from the end of my studying (theres nothing more stressful for a student than your Dad, Gran and Dog dying while your studying, got a couple of friends who have been murdered but thats another story) i've just never really had a chat with anybody on these forums while i was studying and i knew if i were controversial i would at least get a chat or a debate going on.

Last edited by VooDoo; 05-20-2006 at 09:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #21
gussa
The Little Colon Angel
 
Tournaments Won: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
Check out my sweet newest 3D model!! YEAH!!
I've probably been working on it for like three days, and it's coming out really nice!





jSWEET HUH?
what did you make it on?
gussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 09:16 PM   #22
Drunken_Shinobi
Ninja Pimp Slap!
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
Check out my sweet newest 3D model!! YEAH!!
I've probably been working on it for like three days, and it's coming out really nice!





jSWEET HUH?
Come on rehab...you can make something better than a gray cube.
Drunken_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:17 PM   #23
rehabisforquitters
hey hey
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken_Shinobi
Come on rehab...you can make something better than a gray cube.
You know, they say that 83% of people can't detect sarcasm? I found that interesting.
rehabisforquitters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #24
MrNaPaLm32
Banned
 

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehabisforquitters
You know, they say that 83% of people can't detect sarcasm? I found that interesting.
perhaps the joke is on you...
MrNaPaLm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:59 PM   #25
Ilikepandas
Guest
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Default

lawl. gunny still kicks a.s.s though!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Check out this Gaming forum! Game news and info! Dreimos Other 2 04-30-2006 12:12 PM
Just to check my system... rehabisforquitters ask an expert 1 03-15-2006 09:42 PM
NEW SITE! check it out. bagel head general ramblings 8 07-26-2005 05:00 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Gprime.Net